Pray Unceasingly

An online prayer journal for the ESI team in the Central Europe

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Thanks from Abi

In case some of you were wondering who Abi is, she taught in Hungary with ESI from 2003- 2005.

Hey all you ESIers,
I'm in Singapore, isn't that cool?! I think so. I haven't been to a tropical place in a while, and there's a certain something about it that I really like. Unfortunately, I am currently having to stay at my hotel at the whim of the internet and phone... I think I'll be getting my visa to Indonesia today or tomorrow, I'm not sure. The cool thing is that they have visa runners here, you hire them to do it for you. They even come right to your hotel, which is handy. The only thing I don't like is handing over my passport.... but my visa handler came recommended so it should be fine.(here's hoping!)
If anyone has to choose a city to hang out in while processing visa's, choose Singapore. It's great, people are really nice,and everyone speaks English which is also really handy.

So, thanks for praying. I'm not so stressed out now. I had a good (long!! 20 1/2 hours from SFrancisco!) trip here, and I've been in direct contact with those I need to be. So, now I'm just waiting.
I'm going to try to have some adventures, interesting observations, or if that fails, I'll just make up some interesting stories... check them out on my blog that I really am going to update more frequently! Here it is:
http://www.acellingson.blogspot.com/
I'm even going to try to figure out how to post pictures... but don't hold your breath! :-)
thanks again, and write me sometime!
Abi Ellingson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home