Pray Unceasingly

An online prayer journal for the ESI team in the Central Europe

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Prayer for a Czech Family

Hi.
Two of my closest Czech friends, the Kohouts, have recently given birth to twins. The babies were three months premature. I don't have any details yet, but according to Michal (the father) there are some problems and the twins and Nad'a (the mother) will need to remain in hospital for a few months. Michal runs a butchery in a town just outside of Kralupy and already has one daughter, Adela, to take care of. Please pray for the Kohouts, that they would be comforted during this time; that Michal would be able care for his wife and children as a good husband and father, as well as a diligent manager.
Thanks.
Mike

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
My name is Shelley McGregor.
Jesus is my Lord and Savior.
My relatives were Kohouts from Bohemia. I do not know what town in Bohemia my relatives came from?
Maybe someone is related to Anton and Elizabeta Kohout who left Bohemia in 1874 with their son Josef and his wife Therezia and thei children Josef. Mary and Elizabeta. I lived in Wisconsin in America but it is nice to beable to connect to people in the Czech Republic! My prayers are with you all. In Jesus' Mighty Name.
Be God's,
Shelley McGregor
jesussaves54026@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home