Pray Unceasingly

An online prayer journal for the ESI team in the Central Europe

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

From Christie

Please pray for my brother who is here visiting this week. He is not a Christian, but I have been praying steadily for him and my family for years. Anyway, he lives in Boston and has been 'searching' for God for nearly two years now. Unfortunately satan has been attacking his thoughts pretty thoroughly and frequently, and I can tell from our conversations and his demeanor. Mental illness runs in our family, and I pray strongly against this. Please pray that my brother would hear God's voice, see his face, and take a step of faith to believe in Him. He is here until Friday morning, and is staying at Nad Aleje tonight...then out to Sokolov for two days with Beth, Joel and I. I just know that if he becomes a Christian, then it will be SUCH a change from his current depair.

Thank you.

Love,
Christie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home